Blogadda

Blogadda
Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

YOUR EPITAPH

YOUR EPITAPH

I've got whole worlds staring at screens
And yet no one ever senses me in between.
I could be any of the ones or the zeros
One of its zillion unsung heroes
I'm told I'm a geek god in a glass temple
Worshipped. Overpaid. Replaceable.
A human architect in this digital crucible,
Neo, Invincible, One, Invisible.
I exist, God-like in a desk job mode
And on the 7th day I rest
I can be benched, right sized or dropped on the road
Never lived for, though I too will live forever with the index
So my friend, if you, like myself, are seeking me now
I pray this song finds you somehow.
Coz my world is so much smaller these days
So small, precious little is face to face
And if I've earned one epitaph no one grudges me,
It's for being human, behind the screen
For putting the ones and zeros in place
And most of myself in this digital embrace
You see the world is so much smaller these days
How could something so small take away my face?
- SALTMARCH MEDIAS DEVELOPER ANTHEM

No comments: