Blogadda

Blogadda
Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Saturday, December 26, 2009

AN EQUAL MUSIC- VIKRAM SETH

Perhaps this could have stayed unstated.
Had our words turned to other things
In the grey park, the rain abated,
Life would have quickened other strings.
I list your gifts in this creation:
Pen, paper, ink and inspiration,
Peace to the heart with touch or word,
Ease to the soul with note and chord.
How did that walk, those winter hours,
Occasion this? No lightning came;
Nor did I sense, when touched by flame,
Our story lit with borrowed powers -
Rather, by what our spirits burned,
Embered in words, to us returned.
BY VIKRAM SETH

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy im new here, I came upon this website I find It vastly accessible and it has helped me out a great deal. I hope to give something back & aid other users like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya Around.

Anonymous said...

Sup i'm fresh on here. I hit upon this site I find It exceedingly useful & it's helped me out so much. I should be able to give something back & help other users like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around

Anonymous said...

Aloha i'm fresh on here, I stumbled upon this forum I find It absolutely accommodating & it has helped me a great deal. I hope to contribute & assist other users like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Greetings im fresh on here, I stumbled upon this board I find It exceedingly useful & it's helped me out alot. I hope to give something back and support other people like its helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Around

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i'm fresh here, I came accross this chat board I find It incredibly helpful & it's helped me a lot. I hope to contribute and support other people like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You Later.