Blogadda

Blogadda
Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Embarrassing..!

So, few days back, one friend of mine sent me this article of his about him deleting his Facebook account. I really liked it and uploaded it on my blog as I have done this couple of times before as well.

Today, I was suprised to see that he has actually copied it from another blog and he has even told me to follow that blog as its a good one and have a range of interesting stuff. ( I have deleted that imeediately after knowing and now on its only gonna be my content here and no one else).

Now, i have to go through all 2-3 blog posts he has given to me and verify if they are also copied one or are original.

This is embarrassing i say..  TRUST people trust.

Here in India we are like so much into plagirism that we dont even think its wrong and take it for granted.

No comments: