Blogadda

Blogadda
Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

That Meeting of Two Souls :)



So, the day came finally. I was supposed to meet the girl, my family has met earlier. I had also talked to her couple of times over phone. He seemed to be very sweet girl. And you know why all this talking.  Because it’s time to go in to the ditch...  ahahaa I mean getting hitched.

So, everything got planned and we were supposed to meet at that restro with families. I was bit skeptical in this process but there was no way I can escape and try the way I wanted to go for.

Still, everyone left and I was still lazing on the couch and mom scolding to get ready and reach ASAP. I started getting dressed and voila the shirt button fell off and urghhh there was no other decent shirt had ironed. I just got that old shirt of mine and put it on and wore those blue shoes and shoot for the restro.

I was not sure what to talk to and if she will look nicer than phone or less nice because of the nervousness and the all the people around. I went inside and so many people staring at me. I became so uncomfortable and I was just seeing the girl's back in that orange saree. I was eager to look at her but I didn’t as it might show me being too eager. Everyone still staring at me and I went to a seat and sat next to my family.

I was trying to take a sneak peek and I was like is this the same girl I have seen the snap of? She looked way different and cuter. Anyway, after sometime, they let us sat opposite to each other and to make the things more comfortable, I tried to strike in conversation but she was not making any eye contact and I was feeling uncomfortable.

I asked mom to go to different place and tried to talk to her separately. She became bit comfortable then but still there was no eye contact. I was like ok, I like this gal and since we already talked, I feel we will be compatible enough to move ahead but it seems girl is not interested or there is some issue. I was trying my best to make eye contact. Then I asked mo to let us go out and see what happens. There the things went bit different and she was seeing more comfortable and I was just putting some silly talks etc. to her. She was smiling with some locals ogling to her. I was bit uncomfortable as walking with a girl with people starting etc. but who cares.

I decided that, I will go and say yes and let’s see if she says the same or will kick my ass coz of silly talks. But to my surprise, I came to know after getting inside that she agreed. I asked her again for confirmation if she is ready to spend rest of her life with me and she nodded and confirmed and I was filled with joy from inside but dint showed it much. I wanted to hold her hand but even after talking for next 30 minutes was not able to. Families taking snaps again made me a bit uncomfortable but all went well and the Deepika and Nitin became DeepNiti :D :D :D

PS: I know if she will read it, she will kick my ass for just telling my feeling not her. So, it’s an invitation to her to tell her feelings to me and I will portray them in a story with masala and put it on :) :)

No comments: