Blogadda

Blogadda
Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Monday, June 1, 2015

Pain that reminds me of Gurgaon... Holy Shitty Place...!

Its about that accident that gives me pain even after 9 years. Gurgaon, I hate you, i hate you for giving me this lifelong pain and the awful traffic you have.

It was somewhere in the Summers of 2006, around 8PM, i was going to a friend's places from Noida to Gurgaon. After i reached Gurgaon in that rickety bus after braising the heat for some 3 hours with all that stink ( urghhhh) and crowds.

Gurgaon bus station is like a small town bus station in an Indian town which don't even have the basic facilities. So, i came out of the the bus stand and boarded a shared auto to my destination. I wasnted to reach asap as I was hungry and tired and exhausted. Just after the auto left the bus stand and was moving in my direction ( which had 6 more people inside), a haryana roadways bus came from right side and hit the auto. As soon as it hits, auto lost its balance and i dont remember anything after it as when i got my consiousness back, i was lying on a so called footpath with my phone lying in pieces next to me. I was getting unciousness again an again and traiffc wass moving as usual. I was like, if i go back to unciousness mode, i am gonna die.

 I have tried hard to be up with severe pain in my legs. I somehow tried to make the phone work thanks to the  Nokia 1100 which is like the life savior. It started and i called the first number, luckily, it was of the same friend i was visiting to. I told him that I am not able to move and lying someplace in Gurgaon near bus stand. I was in a shock situation and he was asking  me the exact location of mine but i was not able to tell him. Soon, he hanged up, telling me that he is on his way. I was just lying there with the bad leg and people just moving staring at me. I through to call home but thought, i will call after seeing the damage.

In next 10 mins, my friend found me and he took me in his car and the next thing i remember was a doctor tearing my trousers. All of us were seeing the damage and it was like a blue patch of soreness on my left leg and it was hurting. He soon took me to the X-ray room and in next 15 minutes we had the x-ray showing no fracture. That clinic guy was in so hurry to go home that night that he just gave me a bandage, an ointment and asked to put.

I did what he said and did a huge mistake to not go to doctor next day. Pain was gone in 3-4 days so do the blue patch but that pain comes back sometimes in winters or during mountain hiking etc, not that i do hiking very regularly but whenever i feel the pain there, it reminds me of that night and Gurgaon.  Holy Shitty Place i say.....

No comments: