Blogadda

Blogadda
Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Meeting in treachrous weather ............... :)



So, the meeting date was fixed weeks back. Although there was some confusion over the place and timing and the excuses to be made to the family but the probability of meeting was very higher. Both of us were looking ahead for the meeting. The days were passing by somehow. Sometimes in the excitement and sometimes in the sadness of being so far and the never ending wait for the day.

As the day was approaching, various discussions have held as where to meet, what to wear and where to go etc. etc. But as I know nothing in my life go perfectly planned, I was bit sceptical if there is anything going to come out of that discussion but it was the discussion that was holding both of us and all-in-all it was great.

So, finally the day has come and we were meeting after the proper approvals etc.: p (u knows what I mean). I took early morning flight and landed on time. Although I was damn hungry but the excitement of meeting her has overcome all the hunger pangs. She told that she is already near the venue (Starbucks in CP) and I was still near airport, stuck in famous Ring road traffic jam of Saddi Dilli.

Somehow, 30 mins late, I reached CP a looking for Starbucks and following Google maps (which is the savior nowadays). I called her and she said she is there only. I was looking here and there but she was nowhere. Even the glass of Starbucks was hiding the people sitting inside. Suddenly a tap on my shoulder and I see her astonishingly. That instant I was like blank which generally happens to me when something unexpected happen even the smallest of the incidents. Anyhow, I got my consciousness back with the lightning speed and we hugged (not that big hug but a smaller one). The warmth of a hug is an amazing thing one can ever get.

We moved inside the overpriced Coffee shop: p and ordered some overpriced coffee and some overpriced cookie (stressing on over-price as it seems Starbucks in India is much expensive then it is in US). Now, it was time for some chit-chat but as we were meeting long 5 months and it was our third meeting and first one in the private (private as in without family and friends, I hope it would have been private-private though: p). Both of us being little nervous but it was my duty to make the things more comfortable so I started doing some "idhar-udhar" ki baatein.

Our order came and she hated the coffee like anything (both mine and hers) but thankfully she liked the cookie, which was ok :). We were still doing some chit-chat but still a bit nervous as it were taking hell lot of time for us to be comfortable with each other. But the good news was as the time was rolling, we were getting comfortable and I was trying to look in her beautiful chirping eyes again and again. I love to look into people's eyes as they always tell the real story and you can hide your intentions.

We decided go hit for some shopping and taking hands in hands, moving shops to shops, finding some dresses. She got me some stuff and it’s really a great help if you take a girl with you for shopping, especially for me it’s a big task to shop for clothes. Post that shopping, we realized that hunger pangs are taking over us and I have to catch a bus to home as well and she got to go run some errands. We tried to find the famous Saravana bhavan and found it finally after some jiggling here and there. Reaching there and ordered some south Indian delicacies with hands in hands. IT was the time we were finally relaxing after surviving the humid Delhi weather and drenched in sweat but that time was lovely. Eating food together, hands in hands and sharing those bites, what a mesmerizing feel it gives to me.

I was like that we keep on sitting there for hours and don’t go anywhere but the clock is ticking fast and it was time to go. We reached metro station and standing in the line to catch my metro, it was one of the toughest times to let her go. Those lines of song of Passenger, Let her go, bustling in my mind with the emotions overflowing but that’s the reality we had to face.

Finally, it was time to her hand go and start another treacherous journey and the next wait for another meeting after a week.

Next few hours, it was those 3 hours memories which were rolling. Although, it was a nice meeting but the hell of weather made sure that we don’t enjoy the moments much but even with that, we tried our best to enjoy as much as we can.