Blogadda

Blogadda
Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

First Anniversary of the Journey.. Part 1..

So, one year has finished since we became one from two different individuals. Wooho, what a journey it was. It was little bumpy like all the flights I have ever taken started being nervous but manageable. There were few ups and downs but yeah it was actually a very nice experience.

I know I did few of the disasters in this one year and I regret them fully to the core of my heart.  I don't know what I was thinking while those disasters were getting executed. Those low moments are never going to leave my memory  and there are no excuses for those disasters and I fully blame myself for them. I ask for the  forgiveness which i don't deserve.

This journey was not a shot of catapult but a slow moving cart with some potholes on which we have to go bit slow.

I came to know many things about myself as well in this journey which i was not aware of. Of course guys, there were more bad things than the good ones and the better half was very active in pointing them out. I really appreciate her hard work on that and I know its very difficult to change those bad habits of mine as you habits are tough to handle but I have given my best and trying my best to take care of them.

No one in this world is  perfect and will never be. But if we know of our bad things we should try to fix them and that's what I am doing.

Many times I don't even realize I am having those so they exist and might need a kick or pull to tell me..  dude  see what you are doing. Its bit embarrassing when pointed out but yeah that's the only way  to fix them up as well.

Ok,ok lets go back to journey things which  I am diverting from.

I never thought that the journey  will go that smooth but  it went well better than my expectations but I am sure it dint went as per her expectations.

Having higher expectations is a good thing and than only we can get the best goal achieved.
I promise that the ongoing journey will be much better than the previous one and i hope it will keep on getting better as we move forward.

There are some complexities which we  need to take care for sure.


OK then.. I am writing a story on my journey as well.. will post it asap...

No comments: