Blogadda

Blogadda
Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Thursday, August 4, 2016

First Anniversary of the Journey.. Part 2...

So, the first year just finished.  We made it. 

Everything used to say, marriage is hard.

Yeah it is hard but fruitful as well.  She is my best friend and the girl i used to dream about. My heart is exploding with the emotions.

Real relationships are a crazy ride, full of ups and downs. They are a journey, rife with tough times and bad phases. They are never perfect. But despite all the flaws, fights and arguments, real relationships stand out as one of the most beautiful, amazing and innocent things life has to offer. There nothing like it, and never will be.

Its similar kind of feeling what we get on a New year's eve when we think what we have achieved in the last year. That last year, I achieved a fortune and I cane even begin to believe it. There are hundreds of things which we have done, learn, experienced and achieved.

It feels like if it was y'day and I remember it so clearly. Each and every moment and every vow wee have taken together. At the same time, it also feels like its been forever like living together, doing mundane stuff like shopping, cooking, taunting and making fun of each other. She both gained weight and that is only
regret we both have and we have to commit to ourselves that we will be back to where we started this journey, more happier and lighter as well :) :)

There is one good and lovely thing about the relationships is that you never stop learning more and more about each other. All those fights, arguments and stresses in that last year were part of the learning curve and i think that made as more closer to each other and i feel its a great achievement itself for us.

There is special feeling in waking up in each other arms and sharing those wonderful moments together. The love in those moments don't judge by what you wear or how fat you are and how dreadful you snore. Those moments are the best moments  as each of you are the most important to each other and trying your best to make each other a better person.

After this whole year now we know more what actually is the meaning of a marriage than on a wedding day. This one year accomplishment will acts as a baseline for the future which looks very optimistic.

Our first year of marriage has proved that no matter how fiercely we fight with each other like cats, we always end up loving each other like swans.


It reminds me of a small poem... Don't know who has written it but its worth mentioning:

I don’t want to open my eyes
It is a dream I have been living
I don’t want to pinch myself
Because it’s been so amazing
I don’t want this fantasy
To ever come to an end
The rest of my life, darling
With you, I want to spend
In a way that is the epitome
Of love, romance and passion
Because our love truly is
A pristine and undying devotion
Happy 1st anniversary


One year is just a number
Our relationship means much more
It cannot be measured
In numbers like two, three or four
We both are way beyond
Using an anniversary to measure
A marriage, that is nothing short
Of being a precious treasure
So putting the numbers aside
Here’s a toast to you and me
Darling, I wish you
A very happy 1st anniversary

1 comment:

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!