Blogadda

Blogadda
Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Fakeness Around!





It was nice Saturday evening when i got a call from a friend of mine A to join her in a party in a nearby Pub. I was bit resistant initially as its been a long time i have met her and going uninvited to someone’s else party was like bit awkward but on top of that i knew only her there. Still, after she kept on insisting i went to the pub. It was a nice gathering of guys/gals eating, drinking, and gossiping. She introduced me to some of the ppl there and i was trying to get comfortable in that crowd of people whom i have never met.

She told me to get friendly with more and more people and try to chat up with them, make friends, feel comfortable, eat drink, enjoy. I tried to talk with some guys, tried to indulge in some group conversations but i felt out of sync everytime. I thought may be because I am meeting these people first time, i am not in the sync but after some time i started feeling alone in that crowd. Everyone was chatting up with their group etc. and she (A) was also chatting up with her friends and time to time asking me to approach people. Her idea to get to know everyone in the group. I really appreciate her efforts and the opportunity she had given me to interact with more and more people, make some new friends etc.

But one thing I have noticed about that gathering, it was the fakeness around. The fake smiles of people who just doing some kind of formality to interact with each other whom they don’t want to interact at all and the fake emotions of hugging, liking and making duck face poses for the cameras. This fakeness is clearly visible on the people face and anyone if sits with them for few hrs. will able to locate that internal hollowness in them.
Anyways, it was the nice evening J

No comments: