Blogadda

Blogadda
Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Monday, March 24, 2014

THe Kind of Friend she is! or Was!!

So, she is a long friend of mine, S. We are like friends for some 4-5 years i guess. We have met on Orkut, moved to Facebook, long phone calls and chats and our friendship grew and grew. We share our frustrations, habits, cherishing moments, ask each other for advice, care each of them. She has taught me to be a better human being.



She is that fun loving girl that I have never met. I regret that I never got the chance to meet her but she is always on top of my thoughts. Though we had fights few times like normal friends, stopped talking for some time but both of us knew one day we will be back and we came back to our original versions, regretting and forgetting old stuff and happy again.



She is the kind of friend who care for you but give you enough space and not nagging. She had a convincing power and is full of energy and passions. She is very realistic and though provoking girl. She is the kind of friend no one ever want to lose. Though due to the twists of life, it may happen that we may never met ( will try not to make this happen) but if think that we may not forget each other.



She is the kind who has a feeling that sharing your troubles with your best buddies makes you distress and the trust in your friend is the most important aspect of your life.



BUT BUT

For the last few weeks, I am seeing a drastic change in her. I am constantly thinking what made her change. She has lost her energy, completely ignoring, no talks, phones, msg etc. Something is really bugging her mind. She is not what she used to be. She is losing her originality. She is trying to to pretend someone else. She has a big big goal to accomplish but this resistance is creating problem for her. Her concentration is losing and she is feeling lost all the time. My observation is as what she has told me before going to the isolation mode.



I don’t think going to isolation will help her come out of this. She needs to be brave and face this distracting time and try to accomplish her goal. I am sure she will reach heights. This is the temporary phase i guess and she will be over it in no time.





PS: Dear S, i know you may not like what I am saying here, but believe me I am not saying anything wrong. I know i am no one to say anything in your personal traits but as a friend i think it’s my duty and i never ever like my friends to be in trouble and always try to help them in whatever possible way i can!
   

No comments: