Blogadda

Blogadda
Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Dearies...!

(Taken from a Blog..   forgot from where :( )

Dear Friends,

I have always been an introvert and you know it. I was never a person to go out and speak to anyone. If you think back, it was you who spoke to me first. I thank you for that.

I have all of you to thank for being in my life and making it a hell of a lot easier for me to take stupid decisions. Believe me I don't regret any of those decisions ;). You have been with me when I have fallen and you have been with me when I got up and to that I am ever grateful.
You might have been irked by some of the decisions I unwittingly have taken in my life. I know I have been very stubborn on some of the other decisions which some of you had cautioned me not to take. You might have judged me. But, I am grateful for you for sticking by me even after all that.
I will sincerely tell you that I have never been jealous of any of you. I have been always proud at any of your achievements. I may not show it, but believe me I am proud of you guys/girls.
Each one of you is different and unique for me. I value your friendship more than you know.
I may have ignored you sometimes because I was going through some very heavy introspection. I may have been mean to you sometimes but I have never stopped loving you.
We may have had a few difference of opinions and I may have argued with you about shit that does not matter, because let’s face it, shit happens. Nobody is perfect. Not me, not you.
We are all working/studying and some of you are married or going to get married (ah this remind me of my mom nagging me to get married). So all you other people, stop being little shitheads and pick my calls, or call me or ask me to meet you or just send a message occasionally. I know some of your lives revolve and rotate around your boyfriends/girlfriends. Some of you are lazy asses. Some of you have been sweet. But, all of you are too darn good for me to lose.
I know how stressful working in a corporate world is. I know how cloistered in your room wont help you de-stress.

I really try very hard to be a friend to every one of you and failing miserably because it is a one sided effort.
You move out o\to different places and you don't tell me, you change jobs and you don't tell me. What is with all the secrets people.
Well, I wrote this to tell you that from my side you are still my friends. I know it is difficult to make time in midst of this crazy, fast paced world. I just want you to know that I am here, if you want me, I am always here.

Aapka Apna... :p

No comments: